Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My poor boys!


Eli seems to be making some improvements, but now my Noah is sick! Poor Noah has a high fever, runny nose, and is just miserable looking. He has a little cough, but nothing like Eli's. Noah started with his symptoms yesterday after his nap. I'm not sure how, but somewhere between nursing Eli, doing his treatments, and being up with Noah and trying to get his fever down I managed to get a couple hours of sleep...but could definitely use a nap today!

It has been interesting and challenging learning how to juggle my attention between two sick kiddos!

3 comments:

Kate said...

poor babies! & poor mama! hang in there amanda-- hopefully they'll be feeling better soon & you can catch some rest. you're doinga great job!!

Michelle said...

Hugs and healing vibes headed to your house!!!! And quick!!!!

Sarann said...

I hope they feel well soon and that you stay healthy despite the lack of sleep!