

Noah is working on using utensils at dinner. It's so messy, but he has fun and likes being a big boy. Eli is getting bigger everyday. He is almost 10 and a half pounds and has started smiling already. I have to talk like a complete idiot and make silly faces to get him to do it, but when he does there is nothing sweeter.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
More about the boys
Posted by Amanda at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
my boys look like that when I feed them, lol!!!
he looks like he's having a blast (who doesn't love spoons?) & eli is precious, as always! hope you all are doing well :)
Awe!! That pic of Eli, I can see Noah, the other I am not sure what it was I didn't see it.
With C we have been letting him feed himself for awhile what a MESS! He still hasn't figured out the spoon or fork, but they are so cute trying!
they are both still so cute!
they are both adorable! Love the messy pic.I have let M feed him self once he really didnt get it we need to try again
So cute! Ella also loves eating with her "spo" and is also really messy!
Noah looks a lot like Colton after a meal. He is very much into doing it himself and sometimes it doesn't quite make it to his mouth!!
Post a Comment