Looks like the sickies haven't gotten the hint that they have more than worn out their welcome at my house. Eli is still improving, but Noah has (after having a great weekend) started throwing up, and I'm pretty sure he has an ear infection. He is tugging at his ear and whining and the only other time he has acted like this was with an ear infection. Brandon is also sick now too...I think he has what Eli has. Somehow, I have managed to stay healthy, which is a little surprising as I have been coughed at, thrown up on, had boogers wiped on me, and cuddled some pretty sick kids all week, and on top of very little sleep! But my arsenal of hand sanitizer and wet wipes have been good to me thus far (I just know I am jinxing myself typing this). Hopefully this is the last illness we see in a LONG time at our house!
In happier news, Brandon's pool team got 3rd place in the state championships this weekend. I'm so proud of him! :)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Alright sickies...enough is enough!
Posted by Amanda at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oy, Colds and ear infections go hand in hand sometimes. :( Sorry to hear your boys are still sickie!! Hope it gets better soon!
Hopefully Noah will be on the mend again soon and you have gotten all the sickness out of the way for a good long while!!
way to go pool team!
& poor, poor sickies! i hpoe the doc is able to sort out noah & you all get on the mend soon!
Amanda, thanks so much for your comment on my blog and your prayers. It means SO SO much to me that people I have never met and probably never will are praying for us. Those prayers and God's answers to those prayers are what get me through each day.
Your boys are adorable!!!
Post a Comment