Tuesday, April 20, 2010

updates and more pics





Noah is sleeping in his big boy bed tonight! He had a harder time going to sleep, but after some tears he went down just fine! Brandon got the bookcases screwed into the walls yesterday (since Noah is a climber) so hopefully the overnight damage is minimal in his room :)

We took Noah back in to the doc yesterday for another ear infection. So far he is taking his meds ok (we had them flavor it this time). We are just hoping he will not need tubes in the future!

Eli is getting to be a little chunk. He is now the size Noah was at 4 months old! Health-wise he is doing great and has been off the nebulizer for a few weeks now. He is still nursing great, and still refusing to take a bottle, so I have pretty much given up trying and just gotten over my fear of nursing in public. I have a few cute nursing covers that I use, and while I get some stares on occasion it's not as big of a deal as I though it would be for me. I am also very happy to say that Eli is now waking just once a night (for the most part), and I am usually up for only 30-40 minutes to feed him then can get back to bed. So I am sleeping much better!

Jeremy (the little boy I babysit) came back today. While it was nice to take a break from watching him after Eli was born, it was really nice to have him back. I was starting to miss seeing him, and I am sure Noah was missing having his playmate!

Well, that's about all the news I can think of.

1 comments:

Kim said...

The boys are getting so big!