Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Updates





Several people have been asking about the potty training and sleeping situation so I thought maybe I'd do another quick update.

Noah is doing great. At home he goes naked and uses the potty chair every time. When we go on quick errands he wears "big boy underwear" and I take our portable potty chair just in case. When we are going to be out for an extended time, we wear a pull up but still try and use the potty while we are out. He has accidents, but if we are careful listeners he does tell us when he needs to go.

Eli is still doing better with sleeping. He still wakes once before I go to bed to eat, then once overnight (between 3-6am), but he is doing better with sleeping in his crib. He still naps in our bed, but I'm okay with that, as long as he continues to do okay with the crib at night. I think he will always be a bit of a momma's boy, but that's perfectly fine with me...as long as I can sleep a little each night!

0 comments: