We had a great trip. We saw the falls, went shopping, and did a lot of fun things last week. We finally got home around midnight. After 3 cancelled flights we decided to rent a car and drive from the Chicago airport home (about a 4 hour drive, so not too bad). Our luggage is still lost, but since we are home it isn't as frustrating as having it lost while you are away from home. We will try to track it down today. I got a few good pictures, but Brandon spilled a pina colada in my purse, and my camera was not able to recover...*sigh*, but I will try to post what I have later on today.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
welcome back!! sorry about your luggage, that really stinks! but at leasst you're all home.
:)
looking forward to the pics!
Post a Comment