Well Noah and I are going to be flying to New York on Thursday to see Brandon for a week. I have started packing, as I know if I wait until last minute I will forget something important. But all this has me thinking...how in the world will I live a week without his swing, or excersaucer, or the activity gym...So far I have one large suitcase, filled with diapers, wipes, bottles, Noah's clothes, and I will have to fit the boppy in for nursing and since he sits in it quite a bit each day. I have also realized that I will need jammies for 7 nights, and probably 14 outfits (we go through 2 a day) unless I want to go to the laundry mat...and we just don't have that many clothes for him! Then I have a tiny carryon suitcase that will have fit my clothes(if I just bring a few jeans, 7 shirts, and one set of pjs for me), and it will fit my hairdryer and personal items. Then I have another carryon that I will use as a diaper bag for the flight. Oh my goodness! I never knew such a little person could have so much stuff!!! I have a feeling this trip will be interesting.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i didn't knwo you had a blog amanda! noah is growing into such a cute little munchikin!!! :) love the pics
Yeah it is never fun to pack for a baby. One thing, you can leave the diapers behind, you can buy those. That is one of the tricks I learned, if you can buy it when you get there don't pack it. Which gives you room to pack other things.
LOL comment back- you know how many trips I went on that I took everything? Yeah it took me forever to figure that out.
Even when we go away for a weekend we take a HUGE suitcase, a backpack and Ella's pack n play. It is crazy how much little ones need! And, really crazy to have to navigate all of that stuff though the train stations here because L usually ends up having to carry it all up a flight of stairs or two.
Post a Comment