Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

We had a blast again this year. We got to take the boys out with all my nieces which was really fun, and we had tons and tons of trick or treaters again! I don't think we had quite as many as last year, but we had over 400 pieces of candy and ran out :) (we were giving them each 2 pieces, so I imagine we had a little over 200 kids). Here are a few pictures (in random order) of pumpkin carving and Halloween night! The first pic is of me in my "costume". I asked brandon to bring home some sort of animal ear (I was thinking bunny, cat, mouse or something) and he brought home devil horns. I have always hated devil costumes so I just told everyone I was a red bull :)




















2 comments:

mandy_moo said...

Brandon looks super creepy, LOL!

Amanda said...

Brandon IS super creepy LOL