Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exhaustion




I know I've been so bad about posting new entries the last few months. We are all doing well, I've just been so tired it's not even funny. I can barely manage to pick up the house, and if the kids didn't all nap at the same time, so I could nap too, I don't know how I would manage! I'm hoping spring brings some energy for me!

Here are a few random pics of the kiddos for family. Noah is doing awesome, he can now identify letters based on the sound they make (so for example I say "Noah, what letter says ba" and he will say b!) I'm pretty proud of him :) Eli is doing well too, he is picking up some new words, and trying hard to keep up with the big kids here everyday. He certainly can stand his ground now :) We have finally gotten a few nice days, and being able to get outside to play really makes the days go by easier.

PS...that picture of the kid in the hat and mittens is Noah. Everyone seems to think it's Eli, but Noah got that hat when he was spending the day with his Gramma Cindy and is so proud of it, he even wore it outside on our last 80 degree day! It's never too hot for a cool hat!

0 comments: