Friday, October 16, 2009

Well CRAP!


Both our vehicles were broken into last night. They obviously didn't know what they were doing because they left all of Brandon's expensive work tools (thank goodness!)....but they stole his cup of change and 20 bucks he had in there. I unfortunately did not get off as lucky as they got my cell phone, GPS system and I my $25 emergency money in there too (they also took a candy bar which again is hilarious). The police were really nice, but didn't offer much hope and I really didn't expect it. They did tell me that there was a string of car break-ins overnight which is good for us as the police will put more resources into the case than they would if it was just an isolated incident. I am not counting on getting anything back though. We are just hoping that whoever did it was dumb enough to make a personal call on the phone.

On a positive note...check out how cute Noah is in his monster Halloween costume!







2 comments:

iiri said...

He is sooo adorable! What a monster!

and a candy bar *walks away chuckling*

Kate said...

noah is the cutest little monster ever!!!
:)
& i'm sorry about your cars... desperate people do stupid things. & i hope they choked on teh candy bar!