Yep... It's true! We found out March 16 and Brandon just couldn't keep quiet so we decided to tell friends and family right away. Today we are 5 weeks 4 days and are due November 22, so hopefully we will have our new arrival in time for Thanksgiving. We decided to use the same names as we had for the last baby, so Grace Elizabeth for a little girl and Noah Thomas if it is a boy. I have had several rounds of blood work done and everything is looking good and progressing like it should. We are praying that this is the little Mize we will get to take home with us. I am still working for the school district, so will be off all summer, and have decided just to sub a few days a week next year so I can stay home. Anyway, our next appointment is April 28th and we should be able to hear its little heartbeat then.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment